OCC’S FAMOUS MARINE GEAR SALE & BOAT AUCTION!
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Coast Community College District
1370 Adams Ave, Costa Mesa CA
Off Adams Avenue, between Fairview and Harbor (click link for directions)
Turn on Pinecreek – Look for the Marine Gear & Auction signs.
Marine Gear Sale – 8:00 am
Tables brimming with nautical stuff!
• Hardware • Rigging • Electronic Equipment • Sails • Plumbing • Electrical • and more
Live Auction – 9:00 am
Low or No Minimums!!!
• Great Deals • Everything goes • All Sales Final
- You must register and get a bid number to bid
- Online Pre-Registration opens on May 1.
- On-site Registration and Bid Paddle pick up begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Vessels must be removed from boatyard within 72 hours of auction
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover Card
The Small Print: All vessels/trailers were donated to the Orange Coast College Foundation. Nothing is known of their history, design, build, or condition. Vessels are sold “as is – where is”. Boat types are represented to the best of our knowledge. Auction items are subject to change. No boats will be sold prior to the auction date.
Partial List of Auction Items:
- Items to be included in the auction will be posted starting in April
Pre-View Day – Friday, June7 from 12 noon to 4 pm
For More Information Contact The OCC School of Sailing & Seamanship • 949-645-9412
On-site Bid Registration – Saturday, June 8 from 7:30 am