We have made a few of our classes available online due to Covid-19 to help you continue your boating education and stay connected to the water from the comfort of your home. Check back often for more information and schedule updates.
Pre-registration is required for all classes either via online registration, or by calling The School Office at 949-645-9412.
Upcoming Classes and Seminars
- Coastal Navigation 2 – 4 sessions – Wednesdays, Oct 28-Nov 18, 2020 from 6:30-9:30 pm
- Safe Powerboat Handling Part 1 – 4 sessions – Tues, Nov 17-Dec 8. 2020 from 7:00-9:00 pm
- Coastal Navigation 1 – 7 sessions – Wednesdays, Jan 20-March 3, 2021 from 6:30-9:30 pm
- FREE Webinar: How to Get Your Captain’s License – TBD
- Navigation & Rules Workshops – Three individual seminars on navigation and rules – TBD
How to Join Your Online Seminar or Class
Our online classes will be using Zoom Meeting. Please take a moment to watch this 1-minute video on how to join a Zoom meeting if this will be your first time.
You will receive an email invitation with a “join meeting” link from your instructor 24 to 48 -hours before the start of your meeting/class.