During this time of social distancing we are trying to find ways to help you continue your boating education.
We will offer online fee based classes and from time to time we may offer a class of general interest at no fee. Check back often for more information.
Pre-registration is required for all classes either via online registration, or by calling The School Office at 949-645-9412.
Upcoming Classes and Seminars
- Coastal Navigation 1 – 7 sessions – Wednesdays, Sept 9-Oct 21 from 6:30-9:30 pm
- Safe Powerboat Handling – Four online class meetings and one eight-hour hands-on skills class Tues, Sept 8 to 29 from 7-9 pm plus one hands-on session 9 am to 5:30 pm on either Oct 3 or Oct 5
- Combo Powerboat Class – Combining Introduction to Twin-screw Powerboats and Safe Powerboat Handling – Four online class meetings and two hour hands-on skills class – Tues, Sept 8 to 29 from 7-9 pm plus two hands-on sessions – various schedules available.
- FREE Webinar: How to Get Your Captain’s License – TBD
- Navigation & Rules Workshops – Three individual seminars on navigation and rules – TBD
How to Join Your Online Seminar or Class
Our online classes will be using Zoom Meeting. Please take a moment to watch this 1-minute video on how to join a Zoom meeting if this will be your first time.
You will receive an email invitation with a “join meeting” link from your instructor 24 to 48 -hours before the start of your meeting/class.