Blended Learning Course Format
Learn Standard First Aid/CPR and how to use an AED in this blended learning course. The course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing and cardiac emergencies. The online portion features award-wining simulation learning – an interactive experience where you will respond to real-world emergencies in a virtual setting and practice the skills that will prepare you for the instructor-led classroom skill session. You will complete the online study component at your own pace. Allow 2 hours 45 minutes to complete the online portion if you are new to First Aid/CPR/AED training or 55 minutes if you have previously received certification.
**IMPORTANT** Students MUST complete online portion of training BEFORE attending classroom session and bring proof of completion to class
- Combines the flexibility of online with hands-on training
- Provides full certification (valid for 2 years).
- PC or tablet with a high speed Internet connection.
- Pre-enrollment is necessary. Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Blended learning – online and in-class session
- Check the online schedule for upcoming class dates